Have you purchased an item at a BVA auction? You can arrange your delivery straight away with Brenger!
Brenger is an official partner of BVA. That means that at selected auctions you can arrange transport using Brenger for a special rate. You can do that by clicking on this link. Enter the lot number to see whether the auction is participating. You can arrange for your lot(s) to be transported for a fixed price right away using the special link.
But even if your auction is not participating, you can still arrange your delivery through Brenger. Click here to submit a transport request. Brenger can arrange the delivery of items from any auction in the Netherlands and Flanders.
Book your delivery in 3 steps
Step 1: Place your transport request
- Book your delivery using the link provided next to the lot on BVA
- Add the lot number and then upload the invoice as a PDF file
- Enter your address details and then pay for the delivery
Step 2: We will let you know the exact time slot
- Once you have paid, you will receive confirmation via e-mail
- At least one working day in advance, you will be sent an e-mail with a window of max. 4 hours along with the courier’s contact details
Step 3 It's over to the courier!
- The courier will pick up and deliver your item(s) at the agreed times.
- All your items are insured up to €1,000 while they are being transported.
Main terms and conditions for BVA Auctions and Brenger
The main terms and conditions that apply to you as a client through BVA Auctions are summarised below. For a complete overview of the terms and conditions, please refer to our General Terms and Conditions.
- The client is responsible for uploading the correct purchase invoice when booking the delivery.
- If the courier does not have the correct purchase invoice due to an omission by the client, the delivery cannot be completed. The full delivery costs will then be charged.
- If an item turns out to be larger than the stated maximum dimensions and/or weight (250x150x150cm or 100kg), the money will be refunded to the client's account. It is then the responsibility of the client to arrange alternative transport for the item.
- The client is responsible for arranging help to unload items purchased from BVA Auctions.